Thursday, June 9, 2011

I-Panel

I-Panel, LCD monitor brand.
I-PanelRGB company was founded in London, is the collection design, production, sales in the integration of LCD manufacturers. I-I-PanelRGB is British LCD Panel company, to provide professional brand of liquid crystal display innovation technology, high quality products and new service, participate in show business.
I-PanelRGB entering China in 2008, dedicated to the domestic large stores, supermarkets, the hotel lobby, restaurants, movie theaters, streets, squares, subway, train and bus station and he poured from a public place, commercial, financial and entertainment released information big screen display terminal equipment. Have new professional display solutions, widely used in intelligent building community, finance, radio and television, store supermarket, monitoring, enterprise office, transportation, hotel service and all kinds of industries, and for them to improve their efficiency and increase asset value.
I-PanelRGB LCD monitor, superior performance, strong joining together control function, flexible configuration, more energy conservation environmental protection, is the ideal display experts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment